Tutorials are every week, just before lecture. Here is where you
should go for the first week:
You will find that the TAs can help you get started on the problem
sets if you're stuck.
The drop box for assignments is located in BA2210, the large
computer lab on the second floor of the Bahen Centre. You should
verify that your U of T card allows you access to this room.
surnames in A--K, Wednesday
at 12 noon in BA2155
- L0101, surnames in L--Z, Wednesday at 12 noon in BA2159
L5101, surnames in A--K, Tuesday
at 6 pm in BAB024
- L5101, surnames in L--Z, Tuesday at 6pm in BA2130
Assignments and solutions:
Here is some help for assignments
- Assignment 5, sample solutions, and marking scheme.
- Assignment 4 due
Thursday July 29th, 10 pm. Also Sample solution, Marking scheme, and TritCore.java and IntegerCruncher.java,
some java code to experiment with, in case that helps with
- Midterm solutions and marking scheme for
Tuesday section. Midterm solutions and
marking scheme for Wednesday section.
- Assignment 3 (PDF), Sample solutions, and Marking scheme.
- Assignment 2, Sample solutions, and Marking scheme.
- Assignment 1, Sample solutions, Marking scheme.
Last modified: Thu Apr 28 11:22:17 EDT 2005