Assignments are due weekly during the first half of the course. They will be collected using Quercus.
As with any programming assignment, start early, so you leave ample time to understand what you're supposed to do. Here are some other guidelines for assignments:
- You may not import any libraries or modules unless explicitly told to do so.
- You may write helper functions freely; in fact, you are encouraged to do so to keep your code easy to understand.
- Code that cannot be imported (e.g., due to a syntax error, compilation error, or runtime error during import) will receive a grade of zero! Please make sure to run all of your code before your final submission.
- Assignments must be completed individually.
- Assignments are graded through a combination of automated test suites and TA evaluations.
|Assignment 1||4%||Jan 20, 8:59pm|
|Assignment 2||4%||Jan 27, 8:59pm|
|Assignment 3||4%||Part 1: |