I'm a PhD student with Kyros Kutulakos at The University of Toronto and The Dunlap Institute for Astronomy & Astrophysics. Previously an affiliate fellow at The Vector Institute for Artificial Intelligence.
I completed my MSc in Computer Science with Wolfgang Heidrich at KAUST and BSc in Physics and Computer Science at The University of Manitoba.
I have also interned at Facebook Reality Labs (Formerly Oculus Research), TRIUMF (Vancouver, BC), and Taiyo Co., Ltd. (Wakayama, Japan).
My research interests include computational photography, adaptive optics, computer vision, and machine learning.
- Adaptive hardware mediated sup-pixel super resolution SPIE Astronomical Telescopes + Instrumentation. 2022
- A near-infrared pyramid wavefront sesnsor for the MMT (Multi Meter Telescope) SPIE Astronomical Telescopes + Instrumentation. 2022
- Closed loop predictive control of adaptive optics systems with convolutional neural networks Monthly Notices of The Royal Astronomical Society (MNRAS). 2021
- Simultaneous estimation of segmented telescope phasing errors and non-common path aberrations from adaptiveoptics corrected images Monthly Notices of The Royal Astronomical Society (MNRAS). 2021
- Wavefront reconstruction and prediction with convolutional neural networks SPIE Astronomical Telescopes + Instrumentation. 2018
- Consensus Convolutional Sparse Coding International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV). 2017
- Sparse Representations of Hyperspectral Images Masters Thesis. 2016
- Material Classification Using Raw Time-of-Flight Measurements IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR). 2016