This page presents datasets and resources for public use and research in natural language processing, computational linguistics, and cognitive science.Urban Dictionary dataset (UD) described here includes over 2,600 form-meaning pairs of slang terms (e.g., ace: "an expert or master specialist") recorded in Urban Dictionary.
- Citation: Sun, Z., Zemel, R., and Xu, Y. (to appear) A computational framework for slang generation. Transactions of the Association for Computational Linguistics.
- Citation: Ferreira Pinto Jr., R. and Xu, Y. (2021) A computational theory of child overextension. Cognition, 206, 104472.
- Citation: Xie, J. Y., Hirst, G., and Xu, Y. (2020). Contextualized moral inference. arXiv preprint arXiv:2008.10762.
- Citation: Tanchip, C., Yu, L., Xu, A., and Xu, Y. (2020) Inferring symmetry in natural language. In Findings of the Association for Computational Linguistics: EMNLP 2020.
- Citation: Zinin, S. and Xu, Y. (2020) Corpus of Chinese dynastic histories: Gender analysis over two millennia. In Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Language Resources and Evaluation.