Ph.D. Candidate, Research Assistant
Department of Computer Science
University of Toronto, Canada
- Wolfond Scholarship in Wireless Information Technology.
- University of Toronto Doctoral Completion Award.
- U of T COVID-19 Student Engagement Award.
- ACM Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems (CHI) Honourable Mention Award, CHI’2020 (top 5%).
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS). Merit-based scholarship
- IDEA Competition: A Marketplace in Refugee Settlements (finalist). The project reached the final round over 340 projects worldwide.
- Best Research Poster (Second Place). For research poster competition at CAN-CWIC.2015
- Canadian Architecture Student Award of Excellence (Nominated by the faculty). For best graduating thesis on the National level.
- The Irving Grossman Prize. For best design Master thesis at the faculty.
- Grand Challenges Canada Starts in Global Health (finalist). The project did not pass because all projects within the West Bank region were put on hold due to political conflicts in the area.2011
- Admission Scholarship. Merit-based scholarship.
- Wooden Monkey (Second Place). For best student animations and ray-traced images at a computer science course at the University.
- The John Hamilton Watson Award for International Study. Merit-based award.
- Traveling Grant. Merit-based Grant.
- Dean’s List & The Professor William Kingston and Dr John Kingston Scholarship. Merit-based scholarship.
- Dean’s List & The Professor William Kingston and Dr John Kingston Scholarship. Merit-based scholarship.2008
- The Avie Bennett Scholarship. Merit-based scholarship.