- I'm a PhD student at the University of Toronto in the Machine Learning and Computer Vision group since January 2017, supervised by Prof. Raquel Urtasun. Additionally, I am part of the Uber Advanced Technologies Group in Toronto, also led by Prof. Raquel Urtasun.
- Before this, I obtained my MSc. in Computer Science in the same group.
- My research interests include computer vision and various related machine learning techniques.
- I completed an undergraduate degree in 2013 at the University of Waterloo in Electrical Engineering with a focus on high frequency circuits, electromagnetism, and communication systems.
- My CV is available here.
- TorontoCity: Seeing the World with a Million Eyes
Shenlong Wang, Min Bai*, Gellert Mattyus*, Hang Chu*, Wenjie Luo, Bin Yang, Justin Liang, Joel Cheverie, Sanja Fidler, Raquel Urtasun.
In International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV) 2017 (spotlight)
- Deep Watershed Transform for Instance Segmentation
Min Bai, Raquel Urtasun.
In Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR) 2017
- Exploiting Semantic Information and Deep Matching for Optical Flow
Min Bai*, Wenjie Luo*, Kaustav Kundu, and Raquel Urtasun. (* denotes equal contribution)
In European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV) 2016
Prior work experience
- From 2013-2015, I was a Wireless Systems Engineer at Apple Inc in Cupertino, California.
- During my undergrad, I completed various internships (mostly in electronics and electrical systems related fields) at NVIDIA Corporation, BlackBerry Limited, Independent Electricity Systems Operator of Ontario, and Genesys Telecommunications.
mbai (at) cs (dot) toronto (dot) edu