Department of Computer Science, University of Toronto
10 King's College Road, Rm.3302
Toronto, Ontario M5S 3G4 CANADA
- Email is the preferred way to contact me. However I can be very slow in replying to emails, particularly during busy periods.
- If you are contacting me about a really important issue which requires my immediate attention, please start your email's title/subject line with "URGENT: ", and I will try to reply ASAP.
- Sometimes I receive too many emails, in which case I reply only to 1. emails from people I personally know, or 2. emails directly related to my work. If you are emailing me about my work please use an informative title so I can notice it from the title.
- If your email falls in one of the two categories above and I haven't replied after two weeks it is probably that I have received it during a busy period and might have forgotten to reply later. Please accept my apologies and kindly send a reminder. Thank you.
- If you are contacting me about a course I am teaching please use the email address provided for the course.
4306B, Sanford Fleming Bldg.
(+1) (416) 978-4236
- Ph.D. student in computer science (2008-), University of Toronto, Department of Computer Science, Theory of Computation Group
- M.S. in computer science (2006-2008), Sharif University of Technology, Department of Mathematical Sciences
- B.S. in pure mathematics (2003-2007), Amirkabir University of Technology, Department of Mathematics
- B.S. in computer science (2002-2006), Amirkabir University of Technology, Department of Computer Science
Supervisor: Prof. Stephen A. Cook
- computational complexity theory
- proof complexity
- real/higher-type/non-classical computation and complexity
- feasible mathematics
- computer science
theoretical computer science and its applications in other fields
- mathematical logic
- CSCB63H: Design and Analysis of Data Structures, Winter 2013
- CSC263H: Data Structures and Analysis, Fall 2012
- CSC463H: Computational Complexity and Computability, Winter 2012