Rachel C. W. Chan
I am a graduate student in Prof. Michael Hoffman's lab in the Department of Computer Science at the University of Toronto.
; google scholar
rachelchan [at] cs [dot] toronto [dot] edu
- Rachel C. W. Chan, Maxwell W. Libbrecht, Eric G. Roberts, Jeffrey A. Bilmes, William Stafford Noble, Michael M. Hoffman; Segway 2.0: Gaussian mixture models and minibatch training, Bioinformatics, Volume 34, Issue 4, 15 February 2018, Pages 669–671.
- Eric G. Roberts, Mickaël Mendez, Coby Viner, Mehran Karimzadeh, Rachel C. W. Chan, Rachel Ancar, Davide Chicco, Jay R. Hesselberth, Anshul Kundaje, Michael M. Hoffman; Semi-automated genome annotation using epigenomic data and Segway, bioRxiv, 2016, 080382.
I developed the STROBE used in the following papers with Han Zhang, Pierre-Yves Musso, and Prof. Michael Gordon at UBC:
- Alexandria H. Jaeger, Molly Stanley, Zachary F. Weiss, Pierre-Yves Musso, Rachel C. W. Chan, Han Zhang, Damian Feldman-Kiss, Michael Gordon; A complex peripheral code for salt taste in Drosophila, eLife, Volume 7, 11 October 2018, Page e37167.
- Pierre-Yves Musso, Pierre Junca, Meghan Jelen, Damian Feldman-Kiss, Han Zhang, Rachel C. W. Chan, Michael D. Gordon. The STROBE: a system for closed-looped optogenetic control of freely feeding flies. bioRxiv, 2018, 486050.
- CSC2515: Machine Learning and Data Mining (University of Toronto, St. George Campus, Fall 2018)
- CSC108: Introduction to Computer Programming (University of Toronto, St. George Campus, Fall 2018)