2005 Fall 407 Tutorial 2
Please check this website regularly for announcement and notes.
Standard Tutorial Notes
For your reference, the following tutorial notes are provided and distributed by Mehrdad Sabetzadeh as the standard material across all tutorials.
(copyright 2005 Mehrdad Sabetzadeh)
Supplementary Tutorial Notes
The following material is provided by Wendy Liu.
(copyright 2005 Wendy Liu)
- Check past A1 under "Assignment 2 - Starter OOAs" section
- Tutorial notes from the past
- Oct 17, notes on creational patterns.
- Oct 24, structural patterns: Adapter and Proxy and behavioural pattern: Visitor.
- Oct 31, more structural patterns: Bridge, Decorator, Flyweight .
- Nov 14, behavioural patterns: Observer, Mediator, Template, Strategy, Visitor.
- Nov 21, we'll discuss A2 in today's tutorial, so come with questions.
- Nov 28, we'll focus on "Introduction to Software Architecture"; we also cover "What Contributes to an Architectural Design Document".
- Here is a template for an architecture document
adopted from the Rational
Unified Process (2002) (also available in MS Word).
- You don't have to use it if you think you can do a good job without it.
- If you choose to use it, don't use all sections, rather, choose only the key sections
that are relevant to your problem.
- Dec 5, no tutorial.
- Dec 20, your A2 and A3 are marked and returned to the instructor for pickup.