Department of Computer Science
University of Toronto
I am currently a fourth year undergraduate student at University of Toronto, with specialist in Computer Science and major in Statistics.
My research interests are natural language processing, machine learning and computer vision.
- In-course project: Huarong Dao Puzzle Solution(Search).
- In-course project: One-Shot Learning Part Based Models.
- 2016 Summer research under the supervision of Prof.Penn: Crowdsourcing the pronunciation of out-of-vocabulary words.
I am/were TA for
- MAT136: Calculus 1(B)(Fall 2015, Winter 2016)
- CSC236: Introduction to the Theory of Computation(Winter 2016, Fall 2016)
- STA256: Probability and Statistics I(Summer 2016, University of Toronto Mississauga)
- CSCC73: Algorithm Design and Analysis(Fall 2016, University of Toronto Scarborough)
Here is the list of the courses I have taken/am taking.
Here is my CV.
My chinese name is 肖雯