Wayne Hayes's Friends
Yes, I have friends. Some of them have web pages. Here are some of
them. (If I've missed you, and you're not too insulted, let me
know.) And if you're my friend, and you don't have a web page...
get into the 90's man! :-)
Many of my closer friends are not on the Web. Some of them are
members of the University of Toronto
Outing Club (UTOC), which is an outdoors club loosely affiliated
with U of T.
- Joel Chan Math dude, longtime CSSU mascot.
- Amara Graps Astrophysicist extraordinaire, woman of the 3rd millennium.
- David Neto Computer Nerd cum Jack-of-all-trades-theory-practice-programmer-paper-pusher, etc.
- Rich Paige. Mad scientist.
- Francois Pitt, the least stereotypical logician I've ever met. (Not that I've met that many logicians.)
- Jeff Tupper, ex-long-haired interval arithmetic guru. (The "ex" refers to the long hair, not interval arithmetic guru.)
- Gary Farmaner, a very interesting character with a very boring web page.