In the past, I had the privilege of working with the following students:
- Tim Smith. Graduated with M.Sc. in August 2008. (now at SOTI.net)
- Andrew Miklas. Graduated with M.Sc. in May 2008.
- Waqas ur Rehman (co-advised with Eyal de Lara). Graduated with M.Sc. in May 2008. (now at Click Media)
- Kiran Gollu. Graduated with M.Sc. in March 2008. (now at Microsoft)
- Troy Ronda. Graduated with M.Sc. in May 2007. (now at Oanda)
- Hung-Hua Wang and Po Han (Vincent) Chan. CSC494 Computer Science Term Project.
- Elena Flat. CSC492 Implementation Project at U. of Toronto Mississauga. Co-advised with Michelle Craig.
- Kelvin Chan. Undergraduate research assistant during the Summer of 2006. (now at Google)
- Matei Zaharia. S. Keshav and I advised Matei on a research project during 2005-2006. (now a graduate student at UC Berkeley)