Selected Professional Activities
(In need of update)
- KR2012 The Thirteenth International Conference
on Principles of Knowledge Representation and Reasoning, Rome, Italy, June 2010 (with
- CommonSense 2005
The Seventh International Symposium on Logical Formalizations of Commonsense Reasoning, Corfu, Greece, May 2005 (with Pavlos Peppas and Michael Thielscher).
- ISWC2004 The Third International Semantic Web Conference, Hiroshima, Japan, November 2004 (with Dimitris Plexousakis).
- ESSW2002 E-Services and the Semantic Web Workshop, Toronto, Canada, May 2002 (with Rick Hull).
- CogRob2002 The Second International Workshop on Cognitive Robotics, Toulouse, France, April 2002 (with Chitta Baral)
- DX'2001 The Twelfth International Workshop on Principles of
Diagnosis, Italy, March 2001 (with Daniele Theseider Dupre and Luca Console).
- 1999 AAAI Spring Symposium -- Hybrid Systems and
AI: Modeling, Analysis and Control of Discrete + Continuous Systems, Stanford, USA, March 1999 (with Gautam Biswas).
- KR2004: Workshops Chair, Ninth International Conference on the Principles of Knowledge Representation and Reasoning.
- KR2004: Doctoral Consortium Chair.
- ISWC: Workshops Chair, Second International Semantic Web Conference.
- Workshop Organizing Committees: AAAI-2005 Workshop on Exploiting Planning and Scheduling for Web Services, Grid and Automatic Computing; WWW-2005 Workshop on Web Services on web Service Semantics: Towards Dynamic Business Integration; ICAPS-2004 Workshop on Planning and Scheduling for Web and Grid Services.
- AAAI: American National Conference on Artificial Intelligence
(1994, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2002, 2005, 2006(S))
- WWW: International World Wide Web Conference (2002, 2004, 2005, 2006)
- ISWC: International Semantic Web Conference (2002, 2005)
- IJCAI: International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (2005, 2007)
- CogRob: International Cognitive Robotics Workshop (2004)
- KR: International Conference on Principles of Knowledge
Representation and Reasoning (2002, 2006)
- HSCC'02: Hybrid Sysetms: Computation and Control (2002)
- DX: International Workshop on Principles of Diagnosis (1993, 1994,
1997, 1998, 2001)
- Common Sense 2001: Fifth Symposium on Logical Formalizations of
Commonsense Reasoning (2001)
- SWWS'01: Semantic Web Workshop (2001)
- AAAI Spring Symposium on Answer Set Programming (2001)
- NMR: International Workshop on Nonmonotonic Reasoning (2000)
- DX/QR: Joint International Workshop on Principles of Diagnosis
and Qualitative Reasoning (1999)