I am a PhD student in the Computer Science Department at University of Toronto.
I am priviledged to be working under the supervision of
- MedSavant - a tool that helps find the genetic causes of disease
- Savant Genome Browser - a tool for visualization and analysis of genomic data
- Autism Genome Project - a large project at the Hospital for Sick Children which aims to discover the genetic causes of ASD and related disorders
- CNVer - tool for detecting a type of genetic variation using next generation DNA sequencing data
- SHRiMP - tool for aligning next generation DNA read sequences to a reference genome
See the research page if you're interested.