- CLEVER. CLient-specific EquiValence checkER aims to address the problem of determining whether a component update affects the overall system with a variety of (semi-) automated techniques.
- CSlicer. A fully automated semantic slicing tool for Java projects hosted in Git repositories.
- Symba. An optimizing SMT solver for objective functions written in linear rational arithmetic.
- AngelicVerifier. A software verifier finding high confidence memory safety related bugs for device drivers.
- MTL-Scheduler. A general purpose scheduling tool based on Metric Temporal Logic.
- Client-Specific Equivalence Checking – An Overview
- Dagstuhl Seminar 18151 on Program Equivalence, Schloss Dagstuhl, Germany, April 2018
- Managing Software Complexity Through Compositional Analysis
- Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA, USA, March 2018
- Singapore Management University, Singapore, February 2018
- Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, February 2018
- York University, Toronto, ON, Canada, January 2018
- Managing Software Evolution Through Semantic History Slicing
- International Conference on Automated Software Engineering (ASE), Urbana-Champaign, IL, USA, October 2017
- FHistorian: Locating Features in Version Histories
- International Systems and Software Product Line Conference (SPLC), Sevilla, Spain, September 2017
- Precise Semantic History Slicing through Dynamic Delta Refinement
- International Conference on Automated Software Engineering (ASE), Singapore, September 2016
- Inter-Component Communication Analysis for Android Vulnerability Detection
- Google, Mountain View, CA, USA, August 2016
- Semantic Slicing of Software Version Histories
- Peking University, Beijing, China, December 2015
- International Conference on Automated Software Engineering (ASE), Lincoln, NE, USA, November 2015
- NECSIS Workshop 2015, Vancouver, BC, Canada, June 2015
- Introduction to Symbolic Optimization and Its Applications
- Artificial Intelligence Lab - University of Toronto, Toronto, ON, Canada, October 2015
- Catching the Big Fish – Angelic Verification
- Microsoft Research India, Bangalore, Karnataka, India, September 2014
- Management of Time Requirements in Component-based Systems
- International Symposium on Formal Methods (FM), Singapore, May 2014
- Symbolic Optimization with SMT Solvers
- Programming Language Mentoring Workshop (PLMW), San Diego, CA, USA
- National University of Singapore, Singapore, Jan 2013
- Assistant Professor (Aug 2018 - Present)
School of Computer Science and Engineering, Nanyang Technological University
- Software Engineering Researh Intern (May 2016 - Aug 2016)
Security Team, Google
- Research Intern (Jun 2014 - Sep 2014)
Programming Languages and Tools (PLATO) group, Microsoft Research India
- Research Assistant (Jan 2013 - May 2013)
School of Computing, National University of Singapore
I play badminton, basketball and table tennis.