Leqi (Jimmy) Zhu
I am a second year PhD student at the
University of Toronto.
I am very fortunate to be advised by Faith Ellen.
Office: Sanford Fleming 4302F
Email: le[qi]firstname.lastname@example.org (remove "[qi]")
- A Complexity-based Hierarchy for Multiprocessor Synchronization
- with Faith Ellen, Rati Gelashvili, and Nir Shavit.
- Accepted to PODC 2016.
- A Tight Space Bound for Consensus
- Accepted to STOC 2016 (co-recipient of Best Student Paper Award).
- A brief announcement of this result was also accepted to PODC 2016.
- A simple proof of the Omega(sqrt(n)) space lower bound for Consensus
- Atomic Snapshots from Small Registers
- with Faith Ellen.
- Accepted to OPODIS 2015.
- Brief Announcement: Tight Space Bounds for Memoryless Anonymous Consensus
- Accepted to DISC 2015.
- Full paper.
Some amateur compositions:
MP3 files were generated online.
Here is a picture of me.
This page was last updated May 2016.