During the lockdown due to the COVID-19 pandemic, I made some song videos.
At 72 years old, I thought maybe I should make them now before my voice deteriorates any further.
One take, one microphone, no edits, no mixing, lots of mistakes.
Quicktime does a bad job of synchronizing the video and sound, and my microphone makes my violin sound thin and scratchy (couldn't possibly be me).
The location is my living room.
- Kate Wolf: Two-Way Waltz, 3m41s, recorded 2020 July 18
- Joe Crookston: Able, Baker, Charlie, and Dog, 4m6s, recorded 2020 July 19
- Buddy Mondlock: the Kid, 4m36s, recorded 2020 July 24
- James Gordon: There Is No Silent Night, 3m34s, recorded 2020 December 11
- Andrew Lloyd Webber: Memories, 3m36s, recorded 2021 January 3
- Gordon Lightfoot: Song for a Winter's Night, 2m59s, recorded 2021 February 12
- Steve Knightley, Phil Beer: Exile, 3m28s, recorded 2021 April 10
- Mark Knopfler: Why Worry, 4m29s, recorded 2021 April 17
- Peter Katz: Carried Away, 3m2s, recorded 2021 April 17