Suggested RL and RL-Related Readings
RL introductory material...
Single-agent Reinforcement Learning Papers
Multiagent Reinforcement Learning Papers
Mainly Game-Theoretic Approaches
Game Theory and Economics
- Fudenberg and Levine: Consistency and cautious
fictitious play, Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
- J.Nachbar and W.Zame: Non-computable strategies and
discounted repeated games. Economic Theory, 1996.
"Classic" MARL Readings :)
- M.Littman: Markov Games as a framework for multiagent Reinforcement Learning.
- Hu and Wellman: Multiagent Reinforcement Learning: Theoretical Framework and an Algorithm.
- Bowling and Veloso: Multiagent learning using a variable learning rate.
- M.Littman: Friend-or-Foe Q-learning in general-sum games.
- Claus and Boutilier: The dynamics of Reinforcement Learning in cooperative multiagent systems.
- Dearden et al.: Model-based (and model-free) Bayesian RL.
Reinforcement Learning Repository at UMass@Amherst