I am a 1st year MSc student in Computer Science (Machine Learning group) at the University of Toronto, supervised by prof. Raquel Urtasun. Concurrently, I’m an Engineer at Uber Advanced Technologies Group (ATG) in Toronto, also led by prof. Urtasun.
- 2017-2018 Masters of Science degree in Computer Science - University of Toronto - Canada
- 2012-2017 Undergraduate degree in Computer Engineering - Federal University of Espirito Santo - Brazil
- 2015-2016 Visiting Student - Electrical & Computer Engineering - University of Toronto - Canada
Publications and Patents
- D. Frossard and R. Urtasun, “End-to-end learning of multi-sensor 3D tracking by detection”. IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), 2018. [PDF] [BIBTEX]
- D. Frossard and R. Urtasun, “End-to-end tracking of objects”, U.S. Provisional Patent Application No. 62 / 586,700
- 2012-2015 UFES’ Robotics Team - ERUS (in Portuguese)