I am a Research Engineer at Uber Advanced Technologies Group (ATG) in Toronto, supervised by prof. Raquel Urtasun. Previously, I obtained my MSc. at the University of Toronto, also under the supervision of prof. Urtasun.
- 2017-2018 Masters of Science degree in Computer Science - University of Toronto - Canada
- 2015-2016 Visiting Student - Electrical & Computer Engineering - University of Toronto - Canada
- 2012-2017 Undergraduate degree in Computer Engineering - Federal University of Espirito Santo - Brazil
Publications and Patents
- D. Frossard and R. Urtasun, “End-to-end learning of multi-sensor 3D tracking by detection”. IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), 2018. [PDF] [BIBTEX]
- D. Frossard and R. Urtasun, “End-to-end tracking of objects”, U.S. Provisional Patent Application No. 62 / 586,700