I am a 1st year MSc student in Computer Science (Machine Learning group) at the University of Toronto, supervised by prof. Raquel Urtasun. Concurrently, I’m an Engineer at Uber Advanced Technologies Group (ATG) in Toronto, also led by prof. Urtasun.
- 2017-2018 Masters of Science degree in Computer Science - University of Toronto - Canada
- 2012-2017 Undergraduate degree in Computer Engineering - Federal University of Espirito Santo - Brazil
- 2015-2016 Visiting Student - Electrical & Computer Engineering - University of Toronto - Canada
- 3D Multiple Object Tracking.
- Global Travel Modeling with Recurrent Neural Networks.
- Missing Value Imputation in Heterogeneous Datasets. [PDF]
- Machine Learning
- Computer Vision
- Mobile Robotics
- 2012-2015 UFES’ Robotics Team - ERUS (in Portuguese)