Research Scientist at Inria, member of the Mjolnir group
Affilitated Assistant Professor at the Department of Computer Science, University of Toronto
Parc scientifique Haute Borne
40 avenue Halley
59 640 Villeneuve d'Ascq
My research lies at the intersection of Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) and Information Visualization (Infovis). I am interested in addressing the challenges involved in the design, implementation, and evaluation of novel interactive tools supporting visual analytics and creative activities, with primary focus on interactive visualization for the visual exploration of rich and complex data, visualization education, computing tools supporting the flow of creativity, the design and perception of animated transitions, and sketch-based interfaces.
- Our upcoming paper on Visualization Literacy at Elementary School received Best Paper Honourable mention at ACM CHI 2017.
- I will serve as a Sub-Committee Chair at ACM CHI 2018.
- Sketchbook Motion (a.k.a. Draco, CHI'14) chosen by Apple as iPad App of the Year 2016!
- Two of my submissions to ACM CHI '17 have been conditionnally accepted for publication.
- I will serve in the Program Comittee of IEEE Infovis in 2017.
Selection of projects
(see Publications for a list of all publications)