Yevgeniy Vahlis |
Email: evahlis [at] cs [dot]
I am a Senior Member of Technical Staff at AT&T Labs.
Previously, I was a Postdoctoral Research Scientist with Professor Tal Malkin at the Computer Science department of Columbia University.
- Ph.D in Computer Science, University of Toronto, August 2010.
Supervisor: Charles Rackoff.
- M.Sc in Computer Science, University of Toronto, May 2007.
Program committees: ESORICS 2013, WAHC 2013, Inscrypt 2012, ESORICS 2012, CSAW 2011
- Secure Two-Party Computation in Sublinear Amortized Time
with Dov Gordon, Jonathan Katz, Vladimir Kolesnikov, Fernando Krell, Tal Malkin, and Mariana Raykova
To appear in CCS 2012
- Multi-location Leakage Resilient Cryptography
with Ali Juma, and Moti Yung
- Verifiable Delegation of Computation over Large Datasets
with Siavosh Benabbas, and Rosario Gennaro
CRYPTO 2011 [ePrint]
- Signatures Resilient to Continual Leakage on Memory and Computation
with Tal Malkin, Isamu Teranishi, and Moti Yung
TCC 2011 [ePrint]
- Protecting Cryptographic Keys Against Continual Leakage
with Ali Juma
CRYPTO 2010 [ePrint]
- Two Is A Crowd? A Black-Box Separation Of One-Wayness and Security Under Correlated Inputs
TCC 2010 [Preliminary full version] Updated March 18, 2010
The Impossibility of Basing Identity Based Encryption on Trapdoor
with Dan Boneh, Periklis Papakonstantinou, Charles Rackoff, and Brent
Secure IBE: Standard Model Efficiency through Authenticated Symmetric
with Eike Kiltz
CT-RSA 2008 [ePrint]
- Secure Key Exchange and Sessions Without Credentials
with Ran Canetti, Vladimir Kolesnikov, and Charles Rackoff