- Computational biology
- Data visualization
- Machine learning
Also passionate about...
- Web app development, rich Web-based UIs, usability
- Free/Libre/Open Source Software
- PhenoTips: phenotyping made easy
- PhenoTips is an open source software tool for collecting and analyzing
phenotypic information for patients with genetic disorders.
- PhenomeCentral: collaborative study of rare genetic disordes
- PhenomeCentral is an integrated portal for sharing and searching patient phenotype data for rare genetic disorders.
It aims to provide a centralized repository for difficult genetic disorder cases, enabling discovery and collaboration while preserving patient privacy.