UTDCS Soccer games: schedules and participation
This page is to be used for both outdoor and indoor games.
Please fill-in the appropriate fields and pick the options that apply.
To see the schedule of games and participation click
here or proceed further towards the end of this page.
- Outdoor soccer games take place at the front or back campus,
unless otherwise stated.
- If you issue a call for an outdoor game, do not forget to fill-in
the date and time of play, so that we all know when we are playing.
- Indoor soccer games take place at the Hart House lower gym.
- We need to have at least 8 players to get the gym,
even if we have reserved it in advance.
- To reserve the gym, one of us needs to go
to the Hart House membership office around 8:15 a.m. on Wednesday
each week, to reserve the gym for next week.
Have your student/membership id with you when you book.
- Always use the name "computer science soccer" as the name
of the group. The more consistent bookings we do (i.e. book the same
day/time each week and under the same name) the better, because
later in the year HH gives us some benefits
(such as one full month of booking with one shot).
- The membership office is in the first floor of Hart House.
It opens at 9 a.m., but students line up much earlier to reserve.
- Please volunteer to reserve the gym once in a while.
- Most preferable play times are Wednesday 9-10 p.m., 10-11 p.m.,
Thursday 9-10 p.m., 10-11 p.m., etc.
- If you have booked the gym, do not forget to fill-in
the date and time of play, so that we all know when we are playing next week.
- If you plan not to play, do not submit the form.
- If you plan to play, please submit the form.
- If you already said you are playing, and something happened
and you are not coming (hope this does not happen too often),
please submit the form with "will NOT play" picked.
- In general, the "NOT" options are present as a means to correct mistakes.
If you have submitted the wrong option
(again, hope this does not happen too often),
you can re-submit with the opposite (NOT) option to correct.